Information on this page supplements that on the GT Environmental Health and Safety web page.

Reporting Accidents (GT Emergency Procedures)

In the event of an emergency, call GT Campus Police at 4-2500 or 911

Worker's Compensation Claim must be reported by the supervisor of the injured person. Click on the link for the procedure and information that will be required. The claim number will be used for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, etc., insurance payments.